[Csi-L] WE NEED YOUR DONATIONS!!!

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 12 02:24:28 EDT 2014

The CSI initiation banquet is coming up soon and we need your help!

Every year during the banquet, a silent auction is held. This auction is the largest fundraiser CSI holds every year, with all of the money raised going towards programming, activities, and other projects we work on. The more money we collect this year, the more things next years team will be able to plan and accomplish.

We are currently gathering donations for the auction. Items that have been donated in the past have included: gift cards, jewelry, scarves, and other accessories, craft items, things for the home, books, etc. The wider the variety the better and no item is too small.

If you would like to make a donation, please contact Michelle at michelledesilva1 at gmail.com

Thanks!

Michelle DeSilva, Treasurer