[Csi-L] Fwd: Legal Ethic Aspects of Counsel: UPCOMING PIZZA and PROPOSAL

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 26 08:11:27 EDT 2013

Greetings All:

The first Pizza and Proposals meeting will be TODAY, Thursday from 2-3pm<x-apple-data-detectors://0> in McCracken Hall 106. We will be discussing how to find and submit a proposal to a conference. Hope to see you there!

"HOW TO SUBMIT Proposal" is the topic of discussion

Hope to see you there!

BEST,
Jessica S. Henry, MRC., CTRS
Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant
Ohio University-Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
McCracken Hall - Athens, OH 45701-2979

Begin forwarded message: