[Csi-L] Homecoming Tickets and "Morning After Breakfast Delivery"

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 4 17:35:41 EDT 2013

Greetings CSI Members, Alumni, and Friends,

HOMECOMING 2013... is Right Around the Corner!
The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota has HOMECOMING TICKETS for sale to raise money for the organization! Cheaper than the box office, you can purchase additional tickets to the game an we get to keep a portion of the sales to help fund other projects and events. In addition, we will be delivering breakfast to your front door on SUNDAY ," the morning after" a long day of partying and reunion-ing! Choose from an array of food that will make arrive hot and ready to EAT! You can pre-order your breakfast by emailing jh112603 at ohio.edu or by texting 216-773-0356.
We will be in the lobby of McCracken Hall on Tuesday, October 8th and Wednesday, October 9th from 11-1pm. Please come out and show your support to CSI ALPHA CHAPTER.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEC128.25E6D320]GO BOBCATS!!!!