[Csi-L] Sue Apple Run

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Sat May 18 13:47:29 EDT 2013

Happy Saturday Everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about the success of the run! The turn out this morning was amazing and more than we initially expected! I would like to send a huge thanks to all the members who came out! Special thanks to Laura, Priscilla, Saima,Gerard, Debbie, Jen, Rachel, The DeSilva's and last but not least Amber Casey!

Thank you to Dr.Pillay for donating apples and oranges this morning! Your contribution was a big hit. Thank you and Congratulations to Dr. Tom Davis and his team who won this years race. Thank you Dr. Bhat for your continuous support!

This years Sue Apple Run was a great experience and the weather was perfect for running!

Once AGAIN! Thank you for your assistance with the Sue Apple Run 2013!!!!!

Jessica S. Henry, MRC., CTRS
Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant
Ohio University-Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
McCracken Hall - Athens, OH 45701-2979