[Csi-L] 2013 Supervision Symposium Poster Presentation invitation

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 22:30:36 EDT 2013

Greetings Alpha Chapter!!

I hope all is well!

Below and attached is information about the Ohio Mental Health Counselor
Association's [OMHCA] Supervision Symposium which will be Friday, April
19th here in McCracken. There is a conference brochure which has more info
about the event.

OMHCA is asking for students to submit proposals for a poster session! If
you are interested, please fill out the attached form and email it to
Ruthann Anderson (randerson at walsh.edu) by April 15th.

It will be a wonderful event and a fantastic opportunity to present a
poster!! If you have some ideas and are wondering how to go about
presenting a poster, please shoot me an email or come to Pizza and
Proposals/CSI Meetings so that we can help get you started!!

Have a wonderful week!

Laura

​​
Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
​Past ​
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
​, 2012-2013​