[Csi-L] Congratulations to the new CSI Members!!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:49:51 EDT 2013

Greetings !

I just wanted to congratulate all of the new Alpha Chapter members who were
inducted at the banquet last Friday!!!

Justin Allen
Carla Crombie
Michelle De Silva
Ted Fox
Jessica Henry
LaKendra Johnson
Timothy Lynch
Janice McFarland
Katelyn McGookey
 Rachel Murray
Nkosi (Gugu) Nomcebo
Jennifer Perry-Aldrich
Priscilla Rose Selvaraj
San Cave-Riley

Thank you and welcome to the Alpha Chapter!!!

Another thank you to the 2012-2013 Executive Team: Amber Casey, Marcia Gase
and Kayla Thompson for all of your hard work and dedication to service this
past year!!! :)

Thank you also to the faculty who were able to attend the banquet as well
as the faculty who have continued to support our service and activities!

At the banquet we also inducted your new CSI executive team: Jessica Henry
[President], Priscilla Rose Selvaraj [Vice-President], Michelle De Silva
[Treasurer] and Kendra Jackson [Secretary]!! Welcome and we look forward to
your leadership!!

Lastly, I would like to recognize the CSI 2013 Spring Award winners:

Outstanding First Year Master’s Student: Rachel Murray
Outstanding Master’s Student: Marcia Gase
Outstanding Doctoral Student: Jessica Henry
Outstanding Service to the Chapter: Amber Casey
Outstanding Research Award: Rob Stevens
Outstanding Practitioner: Kendra Jackson

Thanks so much to CSI and the counseling students and faculty for all you
do, and for allowing me to serve you as President for the past year. Thank
you!! :)

Sincerely,

Laura Pressley

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC