[Csi-L] 2013-2014 CSI Exec Team and Banquet/Meeting Reminders!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:07:29 EST 2013

Greetings Alpha Chapter!

I hope you all are enjoying break!

Thank you to everyone who voted, it was a close call, and we had wonderful
nominees!

Please join me in congratulating our 2013-2014 CSI Executive Team Members:

President (Doctoral student): Jessica Henry
Vice President: Priscilla Sebvasaj
Secretary: Kendra Jackson
Treasurer: Michelle De Silva

As a reminder - the CSI Induction Banquet will be March 15th from 7-9pm in
the Baker Center! We would love to have you join us. We will be selling
tickets next week [$20/person], but if you would like to purchase one and
are not on campus, please contact me [laura.pressley at gmail.com, or Amber
amber.d.casey at gmail.com] to arrange a time/day to get the tickets to you!

Dr. Michael Brubaker will be speaking, and we will be having a silent
auction with great items from Athens!!

Also, we will be having a CSI meeting Tuesday, March 12, from 3-4pm in 104
McCracken. The agenda will come out Monday, March 11th.

Enjoy break, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

Laura Pressley

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota