[Csi-L] Fwd: DSM Webinar June 11th

Jessica jessicashenry at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 18:16:22 EDT 2013

Hello CSI ALPHA chapter members!!!

Below is information about the last CSI webinar of the season! Members that are currently enrolled in diagnoses and treatment planning may especially benefit from this opportunity! It is a FREE webinar scheduled to discuss the changes in the DSM and ICD.

Please take advantage of this opportunity! Additional information is described below.

Best Regard,

Jessica S. Henry
CSI Alpha Chapter President

Sent from my iPhone