[Csi-L] CSI Announcements

Amber Casey amber.d.casey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:35:55 EST 2013

Good morning! Here are some announcements for CSI:

1. Call for Newsletter Articles!
The CSI Newsletter committee is in need of articles for the Spring
Newsletter. If you would like to write an article, or have an idea for an
article topic, please contact Chrissy Ward at chrissy14311 at yahoo.com or
Rachel Murray at rmurray_01 at yahoo.com
Also, if you have presented at a conference, or will be presenting sometime
this semester (i.e. the ACA Conference) the newsletter committee would like
you to be recognized! Please send in your presentation topic, where you
will be presenting, and who you will be presenting with! Remember, deadline
for Newsletter articles is March 1!

2. The Goodworks Walk for the homeless is this Saturday, February 23.
Registration starts at 8:30am. I have attached a flyer with the
information. Also, if you would like to find out more about Goodworks- you
can check out their walk website- http://www.walkforthehomeless.net/
If you would like to go with CSI on Saturday, please let me know at
amber.d.casey at gmail.com, or post on CSI Alpha Chapter facebook page

3. Sue Apple Run is scheduled for April 20, 2013! We are in need of
volunteers to help organize this important event! If you would like to
participate, please email me at amber.d.casey at gmail.com. We will be having
a Sue Apple Run meeting after Spring break.

Thank you and I hope to see you participating in CSI events!

--
Amber Casey, CT
Ohio University-College of Education