[Csi-L] CSI BAKESALE and the GoodWorks Walk

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:03:25 EST 2013

Greetings Alpha Chapter!!!!

I hope all is well!!

NEXT Wednesday, Feb 27th CSI will be having a *BAKE SALE* from 11am-3pm!!

If you can help out, however you are able, we would appreciate it!! If you
can sit at the table at some point during the day, or bake/bring in an
item, please contact Marcia Gase [Treasurer] to coordinate time or picking
up of the item -

mg529307 at ohio.edu

=================

Also - the *11th Annual GoodWorks Walk* for the Timothy House is *THIS
Saturday*, February 23, 2013 @ 8:30am. The flyer is attached!

The walk begins and ends at First United Methodist Church - 2 South College
St, Athens.

If you are interested in walking with CSI, let me or Marcia know and I can
get you the walk packet [which is also on the website:
www.walkforthehomeless.net] and, we can meet and walk together!!

*BECOME AWARE of Ohio’s Rural Homeless & help raise funds for the Good
Works Timothy House, the only shelter for people without homes in 9
southeast Ohio counties.
*
*
*
*The WALK is educational and inspirational. This year, different
experiences are planned to dramatize the reality of homelessness and
poverty in SE Ohio and to generate needed financial support for the Good
Works Timothy House.*

THANK YOU, Alpha Chapter, for all you do!!!

Sincerely,

Laura Pressley

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
 Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota