[Csi-L] CSI Potluck Signup

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:53:19 EDT 2012

Greetings,

Thanks again to everyone who came out to the first CSI Meeting. It was a
wonderful turnout and I think we will have a fabulous year.

Just a reminder that the first social event will be the Potluck next
Monday, Sept 17th at 7pm in room McCracken 113.

I think some of you may have class until 7:15 or so, so please join us when
you are free.

Many thanks to Sharon Musial - she set up a website page so that we can
coordinate what we are planning to bring. You can just click the "Add a New
Item" button to the link below - and you don't have to bring anything,
please just feel free to come and meet some of the other students in the
department.

http://www.luckypotluck.com/cgi-bin/display/potluck.pl?id=134684223383881100087&ref=1

Thanks so much!!

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota