[Csi-L] CSI Events and Updates!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:24:58 EDT 2012

Greetings!!

The next Alpha Chapter CSI meeting will be *next Wednesday, October 24th at
3pm in 214B.*

We had a lot of people able to come out during that time frame between
classes, so we will schedule the next CSI meeting for next Wednesday,
10/24.

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who donated their time or a delicious baked
item to the Bake Sale. Also - many thanks to everyone who stopped by the
CSI Bake Sale and to anyone who made a donation!! Marcia will give the
exact total of how much was contributed during the meeting, but it was over
$100 dollars!!!!!! *Excellent work, everyone!!!*

Brenen's Event - We'll be having another social next Tuesday, October 23rd,
between 11:30-1. We will have  an informal gathering at Brenen's, which is
a restaurant on Court Street. We will distribute flyers for it, and
you willreceive a couponto use towards
a meal there [its a $5 voucher making your entire meal 5 dollars], and its
a nice way to meet up with people and hang out. The coupons can be used
throughout the entire day if you are busy during the lunch time. We'll send
an email out on the listserv as well as posting a note on facebook about
who will be distributing the flyers so you will know where to get one either
this and next week.

Reminder - the *NAMI Walk is this wee**kend - October 20th!!* If you've
volunteered with Amber or if you would like information about doing the
walk and where to go, please contact her at: ac868811 at ohio.edu

For the newsletter - if you have any ideas or submissions please contact
Chrissy at: *chrissy14311 at yahoo.com* <chrissy14311 at yahoo.com>

*THANKS SO MUCH to each of you for **all you do!!*

I look forward to seeing you at the next CSI meeting and at Brenen's!!

Sincerely,

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota