[Csi-L] Last CSI meeting of the semester - Wednesday!!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 00:58:13 EST 2012

Greetings!!

I hope you enjoyed your break!!

This week, Wednesday, 11/28 we'll be having our LAST CSI meeting of the
semester!! 3pm in McCracken 214a.

Please join us to reflect on the previous semester and look ahead to
activities and events in the next semester. The agenda is attached.

Also - as a reminder the CSI Year-End Social will be next Wednesday,
December 5th at Jackie O's @ 7:30 - the Social Committee has worked hard to
make this a great event - so please come out and join CSI and the rest of
the counseling department for a great evening!! RSVP here:
http://new.evite.com/l/TXBQJ5MU63

Reminder from Amber's email here:  We are nominating CSI alpha chapter as
an organization for the national CSI award! These letters don't have to be
more than 1-2 paragraphs, explaining why you enjoy CSI (for example, I will
be writing about the supervisor/supervisee workshop last year, PnP
projects, and that it allows social networking between all of us). You can
write about any activity/thing about CSI that you like. If you would like
to help CSI in nominating us, please send your letters *by Wednesday* to
alphachaptercsi at gmail.com.

Thanks so much to all of you for ALL of your hard work in making CSI
wonderful and being involved!

See you Wednesday!

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota