[Csi-L] Banquet Information and Tickets

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Wed May 16 23:30:07 EDT 2012

Good evening CSI members,

We have tickets available for the banquet. Tickets are $25 and include two drink tickets. Each drink ticket may be exchanged for one soda, beer, or glass of wine at the event. The meal will consist of chicken, potatoes, green beans, a roll, and dessert, with tea, water, and coffee. If you would like a vegetarian meal, please email your request to Laura at lp254511 at ohio.edu.

Tickets will be available for purchase from CSI officers (old and new). Also, we will have tickets available for purchase in McCracken Room 107 on Wednesday, May 23 and on Wednesday, May 30 from 9:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. We will also have tickets for sale at the next CSI meeting (Tuesday May 29 @ 6-7 p.m. in McCracken Room 309).

If you would like to volunteer to set up or assist with tasks related to the banquet, please notify Laura at lp254511 at ohio.edu.

Dr. Tom Sweeney, founder of CSI will be the keynote speaker. The banquet will be at the Ping Center Lounge on Saturday, June 2, 2012 from 6 - 8 p.m. Join us for a wonderful celebration, including induction of our new officers.

Thanks!

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Candidate
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Ohio University