[Csi-L] CSI meeting Today

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Mon May 14 08:58:06 EDT 2012

Good morning,

Just a reminder of our next CSI meeting today, May 14, 2012 from 6 to 7 p.m. in McCracken Room 309.

This meeting will focus on transitioning leadership to our new team for the 2012-2013 school year, in addition to regular business. Agenda is attached.

Please join me in congratulating our new officers for the 2012-2013 school year:

President - Laura Pressley
Vice President - Amber Casey
Secretary - Kayla Thompson
Treasurer - Marcia Gase

Congratulations and see you all at 6 p.m.!

Natalie

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Candidate
President -  Alpha Chapter, Chi Sigma Iota