[Csi-L] List of Nominees/Elections are Wed May 9

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Mon May 7 15:17:24 EDT 2012

Good afternoon all,

Please see below for the list of nominees for CSI officers for the 2012-2013 school year.

President – Bilge Sulak, Laura Pressley
Vice President – Amber Casey, Chrissy Ward, Annette Sauselen
Secretary – Kayla Thompson, Johanna Henninge
Treasurer  - Marcia Gase

If any changes need to be made to this list, please email me as soon as possible.

*Please note that in order to be included in the final ballot on Wed, you must be a current member of CSI. If you have questions about membership, please email me at nw351909 at ohio.edu.

Attached is a copy of the bylaws. Descriptions of the duties associated with each office is included in Article 4.

**Elections**

Elections will be held on Wed, May 9 in Dr. Davis's class in McCracken 214B at 1:10 p.m. For those of you who are unable to join us to vote, I will send an electronic ballot via the listserv on Wednesday afternoon.

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter