[Csi-L] Support our fellow Counselor Ed. Classmate!

Luce, Carrie cl900705 at ohio.edu
Wed May 2 20:17:58 EDT 2012

Good Evening CSI,

Tomorrow Shantel Hammett will be presenting at the Student Research Expo in the Convocation Center. The Expo is open to the general public from 11:30-2:30 pm so please come out and support our fellow classmate!!

The Title of her presentation is:
The Effects of Perceived Racial Identity on Self-Esteem and Body Esteem in Biracial Individuals
Presenters are Shantel Hammett & Nikol Bowen, PhD

Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment!

CSI