[Csi-L] Elections/Membership/CSI Meeting/Events

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Tue May 1 10:08:52 EDT 2012

Good morning All -

Please see below for a few urgent updates and announcements:

1. We have extended the deadline for membership until Midnight on Sunday May 6, 2012. Please see previous emails for details on membership.

2. Because we extended deadline for membership, we have also extended the nominations. Elections have been postponed and we are still accepting nominations for all officer and committee chair positions.

3. If you are interested in running for office or nominating someone for an office, please send their name and position to csialphachapter at gmail.com. If you nominated someone at the last CSI meeting, please re-send their name and office to csialphachapter at gmail.com to make sure they are included.

CSI Meeting - Today May 1st
McCracken Room 309
6 - 7 pm
(If you are unable to attend, please check your email for agenda and minutes.)

Pizza and Proposals - Tomorrow May 2nd
McCracken Room 214B
12 - 1 pm
*This will be the last PnP for this year.

Sue Apple 5k Memorial Run/Walk