[Csi-L] Advocacy Workshop - Thank You

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Tue May 1 09:44:35 EDT 2012

Thank you to Dr. Bhat, Carrie Luce, and Beth Schilling Furbee for organizing and hosting the Advocacy Workshop on Thursday, April 26, 2012. I know a lot of work went into this event, including several reports, paperwork for the CEUs, coordinating with Gregg, and facilitating the workshop.

I'm glad we have a strong team that works together to make sure things run smoothly. I know there were some bumps along the way, but at the end of the day, we accomplished our goal - and we were able to implement an idea put forth by a student. Nice work Beth!!!

Again, thank you all for your time and continued efforts...

Thank you to everyone who participated in the workshop, and a big thank you to the staff members at Tri-County Mental Health who participated, as well, including supervisors Linda Richardson and Micki Lamb.They are always supportive of CSI and our efforts.

We appreciate you.

Sincerely,

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Ohio University