[Csi-L] CSI Mentor Application

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:53:09 EDT 2012

Greetings!!

I hope you are all doing well this summer! I wanted to send along the CSI
Mentor Application for the upcoming year, and ask if you would be willing
to be a mentor to an incoming first year Master's or Doctoral Student.
We'll try and match you based on similar interests [research area, academic
track, etc], and this is a *great way* to help an incoming student as they
navigate through their first year.

The form is here: CSI MENTOR
FORM<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVZSlBXX3poM2otT3A3ak1hdC1JT0E6MQ#gid=0>

Please try and complete it by August 15th [its a short form!] and we'll
follow up with you about whom you will be mentoring.

*THANK YOU* in advance!!

Sincerely,

Laura Pressley

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota