[Csi-L] Pizza & Proposals: Reminder

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:10:45 EST 2012

Reminder:

Pizza & Proposals
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. McCracken 106
Free Pizza!

Our evolving mission is to increase student participation in research, publications, presentations, and awards through a supportive mentoring network of  students and faculty.

Again, you need not have any research projects or experience to attend. Also, faculty and students who are not CSI members are welcome to join us...

For this informal gathering, we will provide information regarding upcoming deadlines, review recent award nominations, make plans for future award nominations, and continue the discussion regarding research interests and collaborations!

I hope to see you all there!

--
Respectfully,

Eric T. Beeson, M.S., LPC, CRC
Doctoral Student, Ohio University - Counselor Education Department
Certified Rational Living Therapist - II and Advanced Rational Hypnotherapist - Rational Living Therapy Institute
304-580-1189

and

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter