[Csi-L] CSI Fundraiser

Wood, Victoria vw336506 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 16 13:52:01 EST 2012

Hello all,

We will be having our fundraiser this Wednesday and Thursday nights from 10pm to about 1am.  We will be making grilled cheese sandwiches up at college gate.  I still need a few volunteers to help man the table and make the sandwiches and If anyone would like to donate any baked goods that would also be great.  Marcia will be able to get us a big table as well as a lot of other supplies but we will need help transporting the table.  If anyone has a truck or an SUV that we could use that would be very helpful.

Anyone who is able to volunteer or allow us to use your vehicle please call, text, or email me.  Even if you can only stay for half an hour that would be just fine.  Dress warmly!

Thanks everyone!

Tori Wood
Treasurer, Chi Sigma Iota
740-485-1428