[Csi-L] **calling all second year Master' students**

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 8 21:36:32 EST 2012

**Attention all second year Master's students and doctoral students who completed their master's degree at OU**

Chi Sigma Iota - Alpha Chapter would like to request your input for the Supervisee Workshop we are hosting on Monday, February 20, 2012.

We are creating a handout for first year Master's students to help them prepare for internship and beyond. The handout will be distributed at the end of the workshop.
If you have any helpful tips you would like to share, please send them to me (nw351909 at ohio.edu). Please see below for a list of suggested tips.

*How to select an internship site
*Time management tips
*Benefits of choosing a particular counseling specialty (school, rehab, clinical mental health)
*Interview tips
*Things you wish you knew during your first year...

Thank you for your assistance with this task. Even one "helpful hint" will be greatly appreciated. We truly value your input.

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Ohio University