[Csi-L] First CSI Meeting!!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 20:47:32 EDT 2012

Greetings Everyone!!

Our *FIRST* CSI Meeting of the school year will be held on:

*Thursday, September 6th 2012 at 11am in McCracken 214a!*

We are looking forward to seeing you and talking about events, socials,
fundraisers and planning other CSI activities. You don't have to be a
member of CSI to come, and we encourage and welcome you to come to any and
all meetings and events.

Some of the things on our agenda for next Thursday will be getting a master
calendar of events, discussing being on a committee, the newsletter,
fundraisers and the website. If you have any ideas for the agenda, please
let me know and I'll add it to the agenda which will be sent next week.

Our meetings will be every other Thursday, from 11-12 in McCracken 214a and
our tentatively scheduled dates for the rest of the year are:

Sept 6th
Sept 20th
Oct 4th
Oct 18th
Nov 1st
Nov 15th
Dec 6th

Thanks so much, and, on behalf of the CSI Exec Team, we are looking forward
to kicking off a great year with you!

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota