[Csi-L] Positions for Counselors at TCMH Counseling Services

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 19 12:51:35 EDT 2012

        [cid:image003.jpg at 01CD1E2B.2703CD40]            [cid:image004.jpg at 01CD1E2B.2703CD40]

90 Hospital Dr.      Phone #: 740-594-5045 ext. 4642
                                                                Athens, OH 45701                Fax #:  740-594-5642

Mental Health Therapists Positions Available
School Based, Outpatient Generalist and Intensive Home Based

Tri-County Mental Health & Counseling Services, Inc. is the premier behavioral healthcare organization in Southeastern Ohio with over 30 years of dedicated service to our communities.  We are neighbors to Ohio University and offer a lifestyle not normally afforded other rural areas.

Tri-County Mental Health offers competitive salary and excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, disability and malpractice insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick time; and 401(k) plan with employer match.  Most of our positions are also eligible for National Health Service Corp loan repayment.  TCMHC is seeking therapists for the following full time positions:

*         School- based mental health services in Union Furnace Elementary School

*         School-based mental health services in Jackson City Schools.

*         Outpatient/ Intensive Home Based position serving children and families in Hocking County.

*         Outpatient Generalist positions serving adults, children and families in our Hocking County and Vinton County clinics.

Minimum requirements for all therapist positions:  Masters Degree in a mental health related field; Licensure by the Ohio CSWMFT Board; Experience and/or training working with designated populations.

Please visit our website at www.tcmhcs.org<http://www.tcmhcs.org> for a complete listing of our benefits as well as full descriptions of available positions.  We encourage you to apply on line or please send letter of interest and resume to: kendallb at tcmhcs.org<mailto:kendallb at tcmhcs.org>

Tri-County Mental Health and Counseling Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
Department of Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477