[Csi-L] 29th Annual Leadership Awards Gala

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 4 14:05:11 EDT 2012

Please see below for a special announcement:

Chi Sigma Iota - Alpha Chapter is a finalist for the Outstanding Community Service Award. Great work team - I hope we win :)

I am proud of the hard work you all have contributed to make the past three quarters a success. We are looking to finish strong!

Sincerely,

Natalie

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter