[Csi-L] Welcome Back!

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 2 15:07:40 EDT 2011

Welcome Back to the Alpha Chapter of CSI!

We are looking forward seeing all of you and just so excited to kick off CSI with our first social of the year this upcoming Thursday, September 8, 6:30pm, all you need to do is show up, mingle, and eat :)  If you are unable to attend this social we will be doing a CSI poster presentation Friday September 9 around 5pm in McCracken Hall for the 125th Anniversary Celebration of our College, this will be followed by a cookout, which is FREE! Please follow this link to register for the event http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/125/index.htm. There will also be a few education seminars earlier that day that you are encouraged to sign up for an attend.  We're kicking September off easy, with free food, fun, and new friendships!  Please remember to read all emails from the CSI listserv in order to stay updated on all our events, workshops, and future meetings, and don't forget about FACEBOOK here's the link  http://www.facebook.com/groups/5139548270/  (Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota).  When you're on the 3rd floor of McCracken Hall stop by the CSI Bulletin Board, designed by Carrie Luce, your CSI Secretary; here you can find information on your CSI Executives and different events going on with group.

CSI will also have a poster presentation at The Patton College 125th Celebration, mentioned above. If anyone has a poster they want to display, please contact Natalie at nw351909 at ohio.edu.

Let's work together to make this a great year!

Sincerely,

Chi Sigma Iota Alpha Chapter Executive Board

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
Ohio University