[Csi-L] Thank you :)

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 27 21:06:02 EDT 2011

The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota would like to thank all of you who joined us for lunch today at Brenen's on Court Street. We had an awesome turnout and a good time was had by all! Thank you to our wonderful secretary, Carrie Luce, for organizing the event and for bussing tables :)

And thank you to our wonderful faculty and staff Dr. Bowen, Linda Cvetan, and Melinda Smith, who also joined us for lunch. It was great to see you all there.

We're off to a great start this year and there is more on the way!

Sincerely,

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Ohio University