[Csi-L] Meeting Minutes and Events Calendar

Luce, Carrie cl900705 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 20 15:10:37 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am attaching the meeting minutes from yesterday.  If you have any questions/comments/concerns please let me know!  I am also attaching a tentative list of major events we have for the rest of the year.  Natalie and I will be updating it as the year goes on so please keep an eye out for those emails.

There are a few more events for the remainder of the quarter and can be found in the meeting minutes as well as calendar.  I will be coming around to classes to pass out a flyer for those events and coupons for the lunch social at Brenen's next Thursday.  Also,  thank you again for all of the hard work everyone has put in this quarter.  The exec board as well as Dr. Bhat appreciate all your hard work and input.  Keep up the great work and good luck with the rest of the quarter!

Respectfully,

Carrie Luce
CSI Secretary