[Csi-L] from the bottom of my heart - a note from the President

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 19 21:13:58 EDT 2011

Good evening all,

This is just a short note to thank all of you who are actively participating in Chi Sigma Iota this year. It means a lot to see so many students (who are busy with school, work, and life) who are dedicated to professional development, service, scholarship, advocacy, and fun!

We have a lot planned for this year and I don't expect everyone to do everything. But if we all continue to contribute what we can, we can really shine this year, and set a trend for years to come.

The Alpha Chapter was the FIRST, and this year, we can and will be the BEST. Thank you for your ideas, energy, and dedication. I can guarantee, by the end of the year, you will say, "It was all worth it."

I am excited to be part of such an amazing team.

Thank you,

Natalie

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
President, Chi Sigma Iota - Alpha Chapter
Doctoral Student