[Csi-L] CSI T-shirts

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 10 17:26:18 EST 2011

If anyone is interested in purchasing a Chi Sigma Iota Alpha Chapter t-shirt, please email Carrie Luce at cl900705 at ohio.edu. Please send her the following information:

Name
T-shirt Size
Preferred Color (light oxford gray with blue ink OR black with gold ink)
Phone Number
Email Address

We will send a bulk order of 25 gray and 25 black. We can wear the shirts during CSI events and activities. The shirts are $12/each. $10 is for the price of the shirt and $2 will be donated to CSI, as a mini-fundraiser.

Please respond as soon as possible so we can place the order over the break and have the shirts for the beginning of winter quarter.

Thank you for you interest.

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Doctoral Student
Ohio University