[Csi-L] CSI Meeting tomorrow

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:12:13 EST 2011

Good morning all,

Please remember we have our last CSI meeting of the quarter tomorrow at 3-4 p.m. in McCracken 214A. Please find attached for the minutes from last meeting.

Thank you for all of your work and dedication this quarter.

Thanks to everyone who joined us at Pizza and Proposals last night. We are excited about this new professional development opportunity!

See you tomorrow,

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Doctoral Student