[Csi-L] CSI Members needed to host OU Reception at AOCC

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 1 09:56:45 EDT 2011

Good morning all,

CSI members - our help has been requested as hosts for the OU reception at the All Ohio Counselor's Conference. The reception will take place at the Hilton Easton (room number TBA) on Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011 from 7 - 8 p.m.

Dr. Davis has secured a room and I will notify you all once I have the room number. Dr. Davis is making invitations and will bring wine. I need a couple of CSI members to help with food and drinks and to meet and greet students and alumni who will attend the reception. Our department will cover the costs of refreshments.

If anyone is planning to attend the AOCC conference in Columbus and would like to assist with the reception, please email, call, or text me at 405-476-6072.

Thank you in advance for helping to make this a great event for our students, faculty, and alumni.

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
President,  Chi Sigma Iota - Alpha Chapter
Doctoral Student
Ohio University