[Csi-L] URGENT: SUE APPLE MEETING TOMORROW

Stephanie Kern stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:16:29 EDT 2011

Hello everyone!
    We are having a Sue Apple meeting tomorrow at 6pm in the CTC on the 2nd
floor of McCracken.  Please come to the meeting so that we can hash out
where volunteers will be on Sunday.  If you plan to volunteer, but cannot
attend the meeting.  Please email me by 6pm tomorrow so I can place you in a
volunteer position (and I'll let you know where it is!).

Thanks everyone!  Almost there!
Stephanie

--
Stephanie E. Kern
Department of Counseling and Higher Education Graduate Assistant
stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
sk251109 at ohio.edu