[Csi-L] Fw: CSI Graduation Merchandise

Laney Preston laneypreston at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 10:35:10 EDT 2011

Goodmorning!
   I hope everyone is having a good spring break! I wanted to pass on the link
below for those of us that are graduating. I am wanting to purchase chords for
graduation. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible! :)

Laney 'Pilar' Preston
Ohio University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Candidate
President, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.