[Csi-L] CSI Minutes 3-8-11

Stephanie Kern stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:17:59 EST 2011

Hi everyone!  Here are the minutes from tonight's meeting!  Some key points:

-We are getting underway for the Sue Apple Run
-We will need volunteers to get donations for the run and for the banquet
-We need volunteers for the Good Works Friday Night Dinner on April 16th
(contact Jen Hoyt: jh384202 at ohio.edu); we will need 7-14 volunteers to help
cook and serve dinner, and other volunteers to go out and buy food (CSI is
paying for the food).  Please contact Jen soon!
-There will be a Sue Apple specific meeting next Tuesday (we are thinking
sometime between 5pm and 6pm) - we will be discussing the run and all
activities leading up to it, so try to attend if you'd like to get involved!

Thanks everyone, have a peaceful finals week!

Stephanie

--
Stephanie E. Kern
Department of Counseling and Higher Education Graduate Assistant
stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
sk251109 at ohio.edu