[Csi-L] CSI Meeting

Laney Preston laneypreston at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 00:25:00 EST 2011

Hey All!
    Tonight (Tues March 8th) will be the LAST CSI meeting of the quarter. We
will be meeting in McCracken rm 104 at 7pm. Please join us as we wrap up winter
quarter and finalize our plans for Spring!

 First years and doctoral students...please remember that the current leadership
team will be graduating this year. Therefore, you are the future leaders of this
chapter and we would like to see more of your beautiful faces! :)

Hope to see you all soon!

Laney 'Pilar' Preston
Ohio University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Candidate
President, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.