[Csi-L] NEXT CSI MEETING IS FEBRUARY 8TH

Stephanie Kern stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:26:05 EST 2011

Hi all!  I have attached the meeting minutes from last week's meeting.
 There is a correction from the agenda that everyone received at the meeting
- we will not be having a meeting February 1st (tomorrow), *THE NEXT CSI
MEETING WILL BE FEBRUARY 8TH AT 7PM.*  I have also attached the meeting
minutes from November 8th, which I forgot to send out!  Oops!  If you have
any questions, please let us know.  We will be sending out the location of
the next meeting sometime this week.

Stephanie

--
Stephanie E. Kern
Department of Counseling and Higher Education Graduate Assistant
stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
sk251109 at ohio.edu