[Csi-L] Event coming up

Laney Preston laneypreston at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 22:39:04 EST 2011

The following message was emailed to me. Hope some of you can attend :)

-Laney

All,

Students overcoming Stigma (SOS) is sponsoring a mental health awareness and
benefit show at Donkey Coffee & Espresso (17 1/2 W. Washington) this Friday
night, Feb 18th, from 9pm until midnight. The cost is $3 and proceeds go to The
Gathering Place, a day facility here in Athens for individuals with mental
illness.

The purpose of the show is to raise awareness about mental health concerns among
college students and community members and to benefit a great local non-profit,
the Gathering Place. We will also be providing attendees with information about
CPS services.

Four Quarts, a two man Irish band, will begin at 9, followed by Flow Town Four
at 10:30. Both bands are definitely worth checking out!

Spread the good word and we hope to see you there!

Kindly,

Anna

Anna Seno
Graduate Assistant
Field Studies Program
OU Department of Social Work

Laney 'Pilar' Preston
Ohio University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Candidate
President, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.