[Csi-L] Poster Presentations w/CSI @ The Patton College's 125th Celebration

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 24 14:37:24 EDT 2011

Good morning all,

On behalf of Chi Sigma Iota -  Alpha Chapter and the Counselor Education Department at OU, I would like to invite you all to join with us as we participate in the Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services 125th Anniversary Celebration.

On Friday, September 9, 2011, 4:45-5:45 p.m. during the student events portion of the celebration, we would like to display research posters from students and recent alumni within our department. If you have a poster you would like to display at the reception, please contact me as soon as possible. Please forward this email to any students or alumni who may be interested.

For information on the 125th Anniversary Celebration please visit the website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/125/

If you have any questions regarding the poster session, please contact me at 740-593-4784 or nw351909 at ohio.edu

Thank you for your continued support!

Natalie