[Csi-L] First Social of the year!

Laney Preston laneypreston at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 21:39:38 EDT 2010

Hey CSI members,

Tomorrow is our first social!! The social will be at Stephanie Kerns house from
6-9. Stephanie and I will be meeting in mccracken at 5:45pm, this wat we will be
able to carpool or you can follow us to her house!

For the social we will be doing a potluck dinner! It would be very much
appreciated if each person could bring a food item. If you would like something
else to drink besides water or pop, please bring your own beverages!

We will be mingling, eating, drinking, and playing games such as catch phrase
and apples-to-apples! I hope all of you can make it out and have a great time!
We have all been working hard this quarter and a little break is just what the
doctor ordered! Can't wait to see you all! :)

Sincerely,

Ashley Mckee

Laney 'Pilar' Preston
Ohio University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Candidate
President, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.