[Csi-L] Fall Newsletter

Kern, Stephanie sk251109 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 18 15:29:13 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!
    Julia and Jill have been working diligently for the past few weeks, and the newsletter is finally here!  They did an excellent job, and I am sending it out for you all to enjoy.  Don't forget to attend our CSI meeting tonight, Monday October 18th at 7pm in room 316!  See you there :-)

Stephanie

P.S. I apologize if you get this twice :-)
--
Stephanie E. Kern
Department of Counseling and Higher Education Graduate Assistant