[Csi-L] upcoming events

Katie Kostohryz kk496608 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 30 12:33:16 EDT 2010

Good afternoon!
I wanted to update everyone on CSI's upcoming events...

1. Our next CSI meeting is this Thursday, April 1st from 7-8pm in McCracken
Computer lab. Individuals interested in helping out with the Sue Apple
Memorial Run please come at 6:30

2. Our next CSI social is the following Thursday, April 8th at 6:45 at
Bronies uptown

3. Nomination for CSI officers are needed for the upcoming year so please
think about individuals you believe would best serve in the positions

4. Our CSI annual banquet is Tuesday, April 27th so mark your calendars

5. The Annual Sue Apple Memorial Run is on Saturday, May 8th at 9am-please see
the attached flier and also check out the website at www.kimbojoso.webs.com

Hope to see you all soon!
Kate