[Csi-L] Voting for CSI officers and faculty interviews

Katie Kostohryz kk496608 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 22 12:15:24 EDT 2010

Hello again!
Please read the following email on voting for CSI members if you have not
already. Also I have attached a schedule of upcoming interviews for faculty
positions. Please take time to attend. Thanks!

Hi there!

As most of your know we are conducting the elections for CSI officers for next
year and we need your help!

Please take a moment to send me a a quick email (if you have not already
voted) with your vote for each position. We want to make sure everyone is
represented in the officers chosen for next year! Candidates and positions are
listed below.

Just send me four names- Each person is only running for one position so I
will know which position you mean. My email is kl212004 at ohio.edu- please have
votes to me by Friday 4/23/10.

Thanks so much for your participation!

Kate Lovering

> President:
>
> Dori Glance        Michael Williams        Laney Preston
>
> Vice President:
>
> Alex Reed          Kendra Jackson
>
> Secretary:
>
> Amber Koester      Stephanie Kern        Ashley McKee
>
> Treasurer:
>
> Jen Hoyt          Sarah Johnson

Shannon Smith, Thursday, April 22nd, Research Presentation is at 10 AM in McCr
214A and the Student Open Forum is at 11 AM in McCr 209B.

Christopher Roseman, Wednesday, April 28th, Research Presentation is at 10 AM
in McCr 113 and the Student Open Forum is at 11:30 AM in McCr 209B.

Yu-Fen Lin, Thursday, April 29th, Research Presentation is at 11 AM in McCr
214A and the Student Open Forum is at 1 PM in McCr 214A.

Geoffrey Palmer, Monday, May 3rd, Research Presentation is at 11 AM in McCr
214A and the Student Open Forum is at 1 PM in McCr 209B.

Nikol Bowen, Tuesday, May 4th, Research Presentation is at 11 AM in McCr 214B
and the Student Open Forum is at 1 PM in McCr 209B.

Mark Rehfuss, Tuesday, May 11th, Research Presentation is at 10 AM in McCr
214A and the Student Open Forum is at 11 AM in McCr 209B.

It is really an important part of the interview process for the students and
candidates to have an opportunity to interact, so PLEASE participate.