[Csi-L] NAMI and other odds and ends

Katie Kostohryz kkosto333 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 10:36:58 EDT 2009

Bonjour!
A few announcements...

1. The National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) is hosting their annual walk next Saturday, November 7th at 10:00am in Athens. Chi Sigma Iota is a proud sponsor of this event!! We need at least 10 volunteers to assist in the day of the walk. This is a great event in advocating for our clients by raising awareness, reducing stigmas, and also funds for services in our community.  Please contact me if you are interested in volunteering and please invite your friends and families to walk as well.

2. The All-Ohio Counseling Conference is coming up next week. You can still register on-site.  The Youngstown State CSI President and I leading the CSI Leadership Meeting at the Thursday break out 4:50-5:50 session.  Everyone and all are welcome-the more the merrier! Following that at 6pm, CSI is hosting the poster presentation in the Welcome/Reception room. Following that, Ohio University will have its own reception, TBA.

3. We need articles (not very long ones) for our newsletter!!! I am going to start hunting you down if I don't hear back from people...

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail please let me know and I will remove you from my list.
Also, please subscribe to our list serve so you can get other info as well. The easiest way to sign up is to click on the link below and enter your e-mail and password.

Thanks!
Kate