[Csi-L] CSI End of the Quarter Social

Allison Rice ar338203 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 9 20:28:57 EST 2009

Hello everyone! I hope the quarter is treating you well and you haven't
been too bogged down with midterms! CSI, Alpha Chapter is planning an end
of the quarter social at B-dubs on Thursday, March 12, 2009. We are
planning on meeting there around 6:30 for wing night! I hope most of you
can make it up there to relax and have some wings, even if is just for a
little bit. Also, CSI is thinking about forming an intramural softball team
this Spring so please let me know if you are interested in that. The team
pays a small fee to form the team but that price would be divided amongst
the entire group so it would be very cheap. Lastly, we are will be getting
CSI induction letters out at the beginning of next quarter and that is when
we will be taking nominations for officer positions. Sorry for the flood of
information! Hope to see you all at B-dubs on March 12! Any questions, just
let me know.

Best,
Allison Rice
VP, Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter