[CPN] International Society for Phylogenetic Nomenclature 2019 Membership

Cellinese,Nico ncellinese at flmnh.ufl.edu
Mon Jan 7 20:50:48 EST 2019

Dear All,

Happy New Year!! 2019 is going to be a very exciting year for sure as plans are in place to submit the PhyloCode and the Phylonym Volume to the Publisher, which also means that RegNum, the clade name registration database, will be launched.  In view of these important upcoming events, I would like to encourage you to renew your membership or join the International Society for Phylogenetic Nomenclature to support all the current activities that will lead to a successful launch of the Code. I really believe this is crunch time so I hope we can all support the Society. To join or renew please click here: http://www.phylonames.org/membership/. It’s very easy, simple, and also tax deductible!

All Best,
Nico
ISPN Treasurer

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Nico Cellinese, Ph.D.
Associate Curator, Botany & Informatics
Joint Associate Professor, Department of Biology

University of Florida
Florida Museum of Natural History
354 Dickinson Hall, 1659 Museum Rd.
Gainesville, FL 32611-7800, U.S.A.