[CPN] Proposed additions to the PhyloCode (Art. 9)

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 6 09:58:01 EDT 2018

Dear CPN members,

Since there has been no further discussion, I think it is time to vote.  Please respond to this email with a Yes or No vote for this set of changes.  I think it would be fine to vote on particular changes individually if you prefer, but we will interpret a simple “Yes” or “No” to refer to all of the proposed changes unless you state otherwise.

It would be helpful if everyone would vote by the end of next week (July 13).

Thank you.

Best regards,
Phil