[CPN] More comments on proposd changes to PhyloCode rules on publication

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 2 11:28:26 EST 2018

Here are some more comments—these are from Sina Adl.

Comments from Sina and perhaps other CPN members has been delayed due to travel, so the subcommittee working on this part of the code has not yet discussed the input from the rest of the CPN.  Two CPN members have not yet replied—one who said he intends to and one who has not replied to any of the messages, including one I sent to him personally in case the listserv isn’t working for him.  It is possible that he is traveling and does not have internet, but at some point we will need to move forward without that person’s involvement.  For now, we are still awaiting comments from one person who said last week he would send them soon.

Phil

Begin forwarded message: