[CPN] Phylonyms progress report

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 17 16:11:36 EDT 2013

Dear ISPN Council and CPN members,

I am attaching a progress report on the companion volume (Phylonyms).  The report  will soon be posted on the ISPN website, and I will also send it to the authors of contributions to this book (including many of you).  At this point, nearly 70% of the contributions have been accepted, and we are working steadily towards the September 2014 due date for the manuscript.  The book has taken far longer than we wished or anticipated, but the end is in sight.  We thank you for your patience.

Phil